Do you have Adblock installed on an OpenWRT/FriendlyWrt router and, after adding a few anti-tracking lists, suddenly Android devices can't connect to the internet?
Luckily the fix is pretty straightforward:
- Log into your OpenWrt/FriendlyWrt router.
- At the top of the screen navigate to Services > AdBlock (our wherever it's installed on your version).
- Click the Edit Whitelist tab at the top of the AdBlock page.
to the list then click the Save button.
- Click the Overview tab at the top to navigate back to the main AdBlock window, the click the reload button to, you know, reload AdBlock.
- On your Android device go to the WiFi settings page and disconnect from your Wifi then reconnect.
- This time the Android device should join your WiFi and not complain that it doesn't have an internet connection which means it worked!
I hope this helps someone else out there!